Licencia de Creative Commons
Más allá de la niebla by Ella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at lanieblayyo.blogspot.com.

Remolinos de niebla a mi alrededor

sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

Missing someone

I'll miss your arms around me, cause I wish you were here.

I'll watch the night turn light blue, but it's not the same without you.

The silence isn't so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad,
cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

Waist deep in thought because when I think of you I don't feel so alone.

 
 
 
Alone but always surrounded by people

5 bancos de niebla:

Luzya dijo...

yo tambien miss a person U.u

sheldon dijo...

i could be reading this until my eyes bleed with pleasure

Cookie Monstar dijo...

we all miss that special someone.. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic&feature=search

Ella dijo...

Echar de menos a alguien duele, pero hacerlo teniéndolo al lado.... no se lo deseo a nadie.

Ella dijo...

Bienvenida Cookie!